The coffee market has changed considerably since 1995 and so hasCoffee Republic which is why in 2004 we reinvented the way our customers enjoy their coffee by bringing together freshly made food with our unique coffee blend. By combining our renowned coffee pedigree with our range of high quality fresh food and in-store baked pastries we have also created an all day business catering for customers from early morning breakfast right through to early evening snacks.
Coffee Republic bars demand hands-on management, and there is no better way to run a business than with the boss keeping an eye on the job. That’s why in 2005 we started to offer individuals with drive, enthusiasm and a desire to make money, the opportunity to join us as Franchisees.
As a Coffee Republic Franchisee you will benefit from:
• Serving coffee genuinely and uniquely Roasted in Milan
• Being part of a vibrant and funky brand
• Fresh food prepared daily, on site
• From the moment you sign up the Coffee Republic team are there to support you all the way from finding a site to opening the doors and serving your first Regular Skinny Vanilla Latte!
• Full support in finding locations & advice on site assessment
• Site approval, site design and guidance with equipment ordering
• Full guidance on forecasting and sales trends based on type of site
• Full training in the Coffee Republic system and the support team on site for opening
• Ongoing operational support including P&L analysis, Sales driving, Quality Audits, Marketing, Food Development and UK promotions
• A dedicated team supporting all of your business needs – Operations, Training, Profit Management, Marketing and Sales Analysis
• Multiple site opportunities available
Your Training consists of two parts:
Full Training in the Coffee Republic system:
• As part of the process you will attend an in depth training program with Coffee Republic
• The training consists of both theory and practical training and covers all operational aspects of the business
• At the end of your training you will be fully graduated by your Area Manager
On Site Training & Opening Support:
• The Support team will be on site with you and your new team before opening
• Before opening, we will ensure that your team are fully trained and your bar is set up for success!
• The Support team will then remain on site to ensure a smooth and successful opening
• Your primary support contact will be your Area Manager who will be available on the phone for any questions, support or advice
• On a monthly basis your Area Manager will be on site with you completing a Business Review to discuss operational performance
• Annual Franchise Conference which all Franchisees are invited to attend.
• Seasonal campaigns covering the entire year
• Site visit every 6 months from the Marketing team
The franchise system we have developed allows anyone with the right positive attitude to join us as a franchisee, regardless of his or her background. There are, however, four attributes that Coffee Republic people have in common:
• A desire to earn a good income
• An interest in food and drink
• A love of working with people
• A deep desire to be the boss
As you might expect, we take great care in franchisee selection, as the reputation you build affects our global reputation. You will have to make the financial investment and want to be the owner of a service orientated food business. You will be expected to train in every aspect of running the franchise business even if you wish to appoint a key manager to run the business.
If you can honestly say you aspire to the level of involvement we require, then Coffee Republic franchising is an opportunity not to be missed.